Please email for current information, including shipping costs and fulfillment times.
Go to the CATALOG and select a plan.
- Find the DOWNLOAD button at the bottom of the house plan details.
- Click to Download and wait for the plan to fully download onto your computer. This may take several minutes if you have a slower connection.
- Open the plan, which is a PDF, using an Adobe Reader (You can download Adobe Reader for free).
Our houses have been built or are under construction throughout the country and Canada! There are many options for small houses, including:
- Full-time living
- Vacation cottages
- Backyard cottages (see the Seattle Backyard Cottage ordinance, for example or DPD Seattle Permits)
- Writing studios
- Home Offices
- Vancouver Laneway Housing
- Rental Units
- Temporary Shelters
- Builder's Cottages
- Mother-in-law suites
- Portable Kitchens (designed-to-suit)
- Cottage Industries
- and more...