No. 18 - The Hydrangea
Download this client-designed house plan based on The Desert Rose - free! It's a three-bedroom, two bathroom, two story house with a full bathroom and bedroom and/or study on the main floor. Designed to be cost effective yet still spacious and attractive. The house has a small footprint at only 480 sq ft and a total 908 sq ft up and down combined. This design calls out for engineered floor and roof systems and 2x6 wall construction.
House Plan Details
- Bedrooms: 3 bedrooms (2 upper, 1 lower)
- Bathrooms: 2 (1 upper, 1 lower)
- Ceiling heights: 8'-0" lower, 8'-0" upper
- Conditioned space: 908 sq. ft.
- Main floor: 480 sq. ft.
- Upper floor: Approx. 428 sq. ft.
- Overall dimensions including porch: 22' wide x 24' long.
- Foundation type: Crawl space
- Print size: 24" x 36"
- Immediate PDF download with license to print & build
- Design criteria: 2015 IRC, 2015 WA State Energy Code
Notes & features: Modest footprint, full size kitchen, porches, 2x6 wall construction.
Renderings are approximate and are not literal representations of the designs. Designs are subject to change without notice.