Why Won't My Plan Open/Download?
All plans are in PDF format. Plans are scaled in very large format, extensively detailed and, as a result, generally take several minutes to download, the actual download time depending on the quality and speed of the connection being used. If it seems like a plan isn't opening after download, it's probably not fully downloaded.
Aside from temporary site updates, plans are almost always available. Download and related issues are typically due to one or more of the following situations:
- Subpar internet connection. Solution: Try downloading from another location and/or upgrade services.
- User ISP problem. Solution: Contact your internet service provider.
- Firewall. Solution: Temporarily turn off the firewall.
- Anti-viral software. Solution: Allow downloads from THE small HOUSE CATALOG.
- Inability to open ADOBE files. Solution: Adobe Reader is recommended for proper viewing.
- Website updates & maintenance. Solution: Please try again later (note: website status updates are posted as a banner at the top of every page during maintenance.)
In every case, please try more than once to download plans if you're experiencing a problems. Good luck!